Explain your business, qualifications, goals, and motivation to potential clients or employers, all while showing off your appealing personality and demeanor. Appearing as a pleasant person to work with is a major advantage in earning business. Your competitors just have some text and a photo listed online – you’ve got that AND a video business card that effectively shows you are a great personality to work with.
HAVE A TEAM?
We can film multiple Video Business Cards and Photograph headshot portraits at your organization in an afternoon.
Enhance your VBC!
Show it off!
We can host it for you!
Take a look at our free “What To Do With Your Video Business Card” guide with suggestions and ideas about how you can share your VBC.
How Does This Work?
CHOOSE A STYLE
- Natural Background in your location OR Solid backdrop (White, Gray, Black)
- Documentary style (you speak conversationally with an interviewer to the side of the camera) OR Direct Address(speak into the camera to address your audience). Teleprompter is available to read your script!
- Natural Background | Documentary Syle
- Natural Background | Direct Address
- Backdrop | Documentary Style
- Backdrop | Direct Address
Filmed at the client’s location, with no backdrop. The client is prompted with questions and talking points from the videographer who sits to the side of the camera. The recording process is conversation-like, and the best bits are selected and edited together.
This video is filmed at the client’s location with a suitable background. The client speaks directly to the camera to directly address the audience. A teleprompter can be provided so that the client can read their prepared script and still look directly at the audience.
We come to the client’s location and film on a neutral backdrop. This
Filmed on a backdrop. Client speaks directly to the camera/audience. A teleprompter is available to allow the client to read a prepared script and look directly into the camera lens.
15 – 60 MINUTE PHONE INTERVIEW PREP OR SCRIPTWRITING CONSULTATION
- If you’ve chosen documentary style – where you face and speak to the videographer who prompts you in a conversational way, we will discuss the best questions or talking points the interviewer will come prepared to prompt you with during the shoot. We’ll figure out what may be the best topics to cover to motivate your audience.
- If you’ve chosen the direct address style – where you speak directly to the camera (and thus your audience), you may write your own script to read and receive feedback on from us. We will make sure your speaking part is concise, effective, and effectively introduces your business to potential clients. Your script may be presented for you on a teleprompter screen directly in front of the camera, so no memorization is needed (practice is recommended, though!).
FILMING PARTY AT YOUR PLACE
- We come to you to film in your natural business habitat, or we meet at a studio space close to you (this may affect final cost). If you do not have a suitable space for an appropriate background, we can bring black, gray, or white backdrops to your location.
- Set up takes 30 minutes.
- The speaking portion of filming can take anywhere from 15-60 minutes.
- If the opportunity allows during our visit, we may spend 30 minutes filming footage of you in action, performing duties, working at the computer, interacting with clients, (known as B-roll), which can be interspersed into the final video.
EDITING AND DELIVERY
- Your video will include a royalty free music background track.
- Your video will end with all relevant text info such as your website, contact info, logo, slogan, call to action, and other information.
- We digitally deliver a one to two minute video introducing yourself and speaking about your story, goals, and business. If you have opted to have us host the video, we will publish the video for you on our Catapult Maryland Professionals YouTube channel.
Let’s discuss what key ideas you’d like to communicate, or you can get feedback on your script via phone meeting.
2 hour or less filming session at your location.
Video file delivered to you online, and/or we publish on our channel.
VIDEO Business card
- Filmed at your location.
30 minutepre-production phone call meeting.
- 2 hours filming time at one location.
- 2 rounds of editing changes included.
- Digital video files delivered via
downloadlink or published to our YouTube channel.
Film on Backdrop
- No good location with an attractive background? We’ll bring our portable backdrop.
- White, gray, or black.
Social media enhancement
- Animated subtitles added to
a secondversion of your video
- Tall-formatted versions for social media.
- Don’t have your own channel to publish onto? We’ll handle it by posting to our Catapult Maryland Professionals YouTube channel.
- We’ll upload with
best-practicetitle, description, tags, and thumbnail image for effective SEO (search engine optimization).
Owner/Video lead, Catapult Image
Dan is passionate about creative multimedia and business. With a background in design and music production, he began a career in web design for a B2B media company before soon transitioning to producing
Dan heads up all video and real estate photography projects and works with trusted professional videographers and photographers when a project needs more expert hands on deck.