VIRTUAL VISITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
Nothing gives a sense of a place like being there and looking around. Pique and pre-qualify the interest of potential customers before they commit to a time-consuming in-person visit by offering a 360 Virtual Tour online! Engage online visitors with interactive content!
- Embed a 3D tour directly on your website
- Share via a link, or directly on Facebook
- Lead capture inside of tour
- Have us publish a Street View 360° Virtual Tour to your Google My Business profile
- Improve your Google My Business profile
- Boost local SEO resuls
INTERACTIVE REMOTE LEARNING FOR YOUR INSTITUTION
Boost your educational reach by enabling virtual visits to your place of interest. Provide tours for attendees that can’t travel to your location and otherwise improve accessibility to your institution.
- Virtual tours for museums, conservancies, nature areas, parks, historical sites, and historical architecture.
- Enhance the experience and give context with supplemental multimedia inside of the tour (Photo, video, text, virtual tour guides, etc)
- Record a virtual tour guide and place them inside your virtual space to add a personal touch and designed experience through your space.
- Multi-language support
- Open 24/7
- Impress audience with high quality media for your high quality business
- Save you and your clients’ time
- Capture leads more effectively
- Qualify your leads – prospective clients will self-select after understanding your location
- Reach a larger and wider audience – educate more people worldwide
- Encourage attendance to get the in-person experience
- Demonstrate your space and organization to donors
- Increase donations and other lead generation online
- Continue educating even during closures to your location due to inclement weather or COVID precautions.
CUTTING EDGE TECH
Drone 3D Photogrammetry and mapping
We build a 3D model or map of your grounds or structure by stitching hundreds of drone images together. Implemented into your virtual tour, this provides an amazing and detailed way to show off exteriors and then zoom into the interiors.
360 Video Host
Insert video of a tour guide seamlessly into the virtual space, or bring an active location to life with 360 video in your tour.
Live Guided Tour
Personally host your own video conference call inside of your virtual tour. Guide attendees’ view to follow you throughout the space, or allow them to roam. Save time for yourself and travel for prospective clients by hosting walkthroughs of your space online.
View your tour in a compatible 3D VR headset such as Meta Quest 2 for superior immersion and client impact.
We don’t just create virtual tours! We are a one-stop-shop for various types of media capture and production you may need for your location. Fortify your virtual tour with supplemental images, writing, video, diagrams, and more – or, trust us to come to you and capture and produce media for your space even if you do not need a virtual tour.
Interior and exterior photography
Add traditional still photography to your virtual tour or as a separate deliverable to capture your space.
Video is a great way to efficiently show off a space and add additional information via interviews, speakers, and animations. Add video inside of your tour or as a separate deliverable.
If any media needs graphic design, we can keep a high level of visual design and match your current branding.
Content writing and copy editing
Content can be generated by a professional copywriter to provide descriptions and additional information for items of interest inside of your tour.
FLOOR PLAN GENERATION
We can provide floor-plan drawings for your location with laser-measured dimensions so that your clients can understand the capacity of your space.
Google My Business Tour
We create your virtual tour and publish it to your Google My Business profile where Google Maps, Search, and Street View users can view.
- More, high-quality media in your profile creates better local search SEO results
- Boost engagement in your business profile
- Embed the Google-hosted tour directly on your website
- Ask for supplemental 2D photography for your business while we are on-site to capture
Boost your local search results
360 photographs can help improve local search SEO on Google Maps by providing more visually appealing and immersive content for users. 360-degree photos can also provide more information about a location, making it easier for users to find and identify the property. Additionally, having high-quality photos on Google Maps can increase the click-through rate to a website, which can also impact local search ranking.
How are virtual tours published?
- We can host the virtual tour for you on our servers and then you can use embed code similar to a YouTube video embed to place the tour element onto your website, and you can also link directly to a provided URL. Or, we can package up the files so that your website manager can publish the files directly to your hosting. We can also generate a file so that you can run the tour directly off of a computer or a VR set like the Meta Quest locally.
- Google Business virtual tour content is published directly onto your business’s profile by us and is hosted by Google. You can also embed your Google Business hosted virtual tour on your website.
Do virtual tours work on mobile devices?
- Yes! We will give you the option to have us optimize the custom virtual tour for desktop, mobile, or both.
- Google Business virtual tours show up in Google Maps Street View and local business profiles on both mobile and desktop.
Do viewers need special software to view a virtual tour?
No. Modern web browsers on PC, Tablets, and Phones can operate a virtual tour with no extra software. No special software is required to publish a virtual tour to your website.
Email with the form below and I will be in touch ASAP, or call or text 443.543.6608.
Owner/Video lead, Catapult Image
Dan is passionate about creative multimedia and business. With a background in design and music production, he began a career in web design for a B2B media company before soon transitioning to producing
Dan heads up all video, real estate listing image, and 360 media projects and works with trusted professional videographers and photographers when a project needs more expert hands on deck.